Thai silk - Scarf or Table Runner - Pink/Purple
When I was living in Thailand I met the woman who dyes these gossamer, handwoven silk scarves. My memories are as vivid as the colors. Her tiny shop was loaded with brightly colored goods, some hanging from the rafters with a large table in the center and and barely any space to stand. On the edges, the shop was filled with shelves loaded with textiles sorted by styles, fiber, and source of origin. The shop owner had the most amazing eye for color and weaving styles, bringing in goods from Laos and across Thailand.
This one of a kind woven piece is:
- 100% silk
- Handwoven in Thailand
- Approximately 60” long x 13” wide
- Twisted silk fringe
- Shimmering silk threads in pinks, purples and ivory
- Care: hand wash cold water - lay flat to dry. Caution: strong colors may bleed.
Wrap yourself in silken color. Ways that you may choose to use your silk scarf:
- Hair wrap
- Table runner
- Altar scarf
- Wrap your ritual tools for safe travel
- Match the color to the specific desired result when using your scarf for ritual or intention setting.
- Use color to activate a particular Chakra
Note: Because of the handmade nature of this product, there ARE variations of texture and color. There are small slubs and imperfections as it is handspun silk, handwoven on rustic looms.